Problem with iBRAVEBOX F10S

About F10S pictures, software, upgrades, tutorials, any technology and the use of the problem
TasosGreece

Problem with iBRAVEBOX F10S

Post by TasosGreece » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:32 pm

hello my friends
please, i need your help, i have ibravebox f10s, after update to latest version Firmware iBRAVEBOX_F10S_20190103_3526HD_Twin Tuner_H.265, the device show always dish bad signal cant see satellite channels.
1.. Front button key does not work anymore i.e receiver can only be operated from the remote.
2.. Reciever display is not showing the time in standby as now is completely turned OFF.
3.. There is no in the menu, upgrade from usb.
4.. In the receiver information you enter the name of a completely different model, ASTURSAT 2.0
and resetting to factory settings does not fix anything and does not restore normal receiver operation.

Thanks in advance do, you have any solution for this problem, only with network update new version Firmware.
waiting your reply!

TasosGreece

Re: Problem with iBRAVEBOX F10S

Post by TasosGreece » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:20 am

TasosGreece wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:32 pm
hello my friends
please, i need your help, i have ibravebox f10s, after update to latest version Firmware iBRAVEBOX_F10S_20190103_3526HD_Twin Tuner_H.265, the device show always dish bad signal cant see satellite channels.
1.. Front button key does not work anymore i.e receiver can only be operated from the remote.
2.. Reciever display is not showing the time in standby as now is completely turned OFF.
3.. There is no in the menu, upgrade from usb.
4.. In the receiver information you enter the name of a completely different model, ASTURSAT 2.0
and resetting to factory settings does not fix anything and does not restore normal receiver operation.

Thanks in advance do, you have any solution for this problem, only with network update new version Firmware.
waiting your reply!
ibravebox f10s no signal